Sunday, February 20, 2011

hildon-home is not responding On N900

Sometimes I feel disturbed by the consequences hildon
on the N900 that runs in the background system, because I can not find out what makes this application, the temporary solution to kill some time but this is not effective

There are some people saying that by removing the widget, such as conversations inbox or facebook or recall status can make the system load is not crazy but I do not agree because the widget is my need.

Another solution offered by other sources is by removing the themes that we do not use (not the original theme) and I prefer this solution, I try to remove some of the themes that I do not use, leaving only the original theme plus the theme Windos seven (I like this).

Today I checked with cpu percentage Conky system has been shown to instability hopefully this result can last longer if not forced to replace the other themes

by carauntuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommend Visit